|Shopping cart is empty.|
|This catalog has no sub-catalogs.|
Chocolate Mud Cake Mix 600g
Gluten Free with Chocolate Buttons for Ganache
Sugar, Gluten free flour (potato starch, maize starch, tapioca starch, rice flour) cocoa powder (7.1%), thickeners (412,415,461-methylcellulose), whey (from milk), raising agents (450, 500), emulsifier (471-halal) salt, natural vanilla.
You Will Need:
2. Grease tin or spray with vegetable oil.
3. Add eggs, oil, and water into mixing bowl then add cake mix.
4. Fold mixture with a woodent spoon. Scrape down sides of bowl.
5. Pour batter into cake in and bake for approx. 45-50 minutes. Cake is baked if it bounces back when pressed at the peak of the cake.
6. Remove from oven. Leave in tin for 10 minutes to cool.
Cooking times indicated should be used as a guide only, as appliances vary.
1. In a saucepan heat 100mL of cream until boiling.
2. Add packet of chocolate buttons and stir until pieces are blended through
3. Let chocolate ganache cool for 5 minutesand then pour over cooled chocolate cake.
4. Using a knife or spatula in warm water smooth ganache over cake.